Watercolor Lavender Field - Recorded Zoom Session
Each participant will design a lavender watercolor painting using wet-on-wet techniques. This painting is designed for beginners, allowing participants to create unique artworks in casual settings.
- Various watercolor paintbrushes (#2, #4, #6 round, large flat brush recommended)
- Watercolor Paper (four 5" x 7" sheets or watercolor sketchbook)
- Watercolor Paint (pans, tubes, or liquid paint)
- Plastic palette, plate, or container if using tube or liquid paints
- Paper towels & cup of water
*This live painting session occurred on Friday, July 24th 2020